A.R. Mazzotta Employment SpecialistsLocation: Webster, MA 01570 Document ID: B1053-0B4U Posted on: 2024-02-2602/26/2024 Job Type: Regular
Account Manager Job Description Template
We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. Account managers will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.