A.R. Mazzotta Employment SpecialistsLocation: Wells, ME 04090 Document ID: B1031-0E0G Posted on: 2023-12-1212/12/2023 Job Type: Regular
Assembler duties and responsibilities
Though the day-to-day duties and responsibilities of an Assembler are dependent on the field of manufacturing, it involves interpreting product blueprints and handling various tools. An Assembler should be a people person who can work well with a team and collaborate with people from other departments. Common responsibilities for an Assembler are:
- Follow technical instructions, interpret engineering blueprints and technical terms.
- Discern quality of parts and materials used in production.
- Inventory parts and tools used in the assembling process.
- Follow company procedures and directives.
- Test finished products for defects.
- Maintain the tools used to create products.
- Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace.